CBSE 12th Results 2018
The CBSE has been established in the year 1952. It was reconstituted in the year 1962 when its jurisdiction was extended. CBSE conducts Board exam and senior secondary examination across the country. Most of the states had formed their educational board with different curriculum when the education is subjected to the concurrent list in the Indian constitution. CBSE board is one of the largest educational board in our country which provides education which is stress-free and centric for the students without compromising on the quality. It is the most preferred board all over India. The cbse 12th result is expected to be published in few days.
CBSE Examination Date and CBSE 12 Results 2018
CBSE 12th result hold the importance compared to any other board exam results. The examination date for both CBSE class 10th and the 12th board is March 2018, and the CBSE 12th result will be declared on May 2018.
Also read CBSE Class 10 Result
How to view CBSE Class 12 results
The students can follow the method mentioned below to check their CBSE 12th results 2018.
- Step1: Students can visit the official website announced by the board to check their CBSE 12th result.
- Step2: Students should click on the given links for checking class 10th and 12th results.
- Step3: Candidates should enter their roll number, school number, and the exam center number as mentioned on the admit card.
- Step4: Click on the submit button.
- Step5: The results of the entered number will be displayed on the screen.
- Step6: students can check their results and can download a soft copy of their results if needed for further reference.
CBSE 12th result
In the past, CBSE offered the provision of reevaluation, but it canceled it according to an official CBSE notification announced on 3rd October 2017. Candidates can able to apply for revaluation in the case of objection. The only options are that candidate has to check whether their CBSE 12th result that displayed are correct or not trough re-verification. The productions of photocopies of answer sheets are still available. This made the candidates unsatisfied with their CBSE results.
CBSE Results 2018 Revaluation
The verification fee for CBSE is 500INR per subject. For obtaining a photocopy, a photocopy of the corrected answer sheets is rupees 700INR per booklet. The students have to pay rupees 100INR per question. Students who need to apply for revaluation or rechecking the result need to follow the given steps.
- Step1: Visit the official website (cbse.nic.in)
- Step2: click on the given revaluation link.
- Step3: Please enter your details in the field provided.
- Step4: complete the payment using online transaction or e-challan.
Students have to make sure read the guidelines before applying for revaluation.
The incomplete application and the offline application will be rejected automatically. Students who apply online for verification of marks will be eligible to apply for obtaining the photocopy of the answer book. The request for verification can be accepted only once. The verified marks will be uploading on its official website; a formal letter will be sent in case of any mistakes. Students can apply for reevaluation of marks only in Hindi core, Hindi elective, physics, chemistry, Biology, Business studies, Economics, Mathematics, English core, English elective (CBSE, NCERT). The candidates can get only ten question reevaluated.
After qualifying the CBSE 12th 2018 students must be considering starting various professional courses for their future career prospects.
Performance comparative between Institutions in CBSE class 12 results
- Government-affiliated Institutes: 81.6%
- Government Institutes: 82.29%
- Private Institutes: 79.27%
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) Institution: 95.73%
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan (KV) Institution: 94.60%
- Central Tibetan Schools Administration: 83.57%
Previous Year CBSE class 12 results
The previous year 2017 nearly 20lakhs candidates from ten thousand and six hundred eight schools have appeared for both 10th and 12th Board examination. Out of this, nearly eleven lakhs appeared for the class 12th senior secondary certificated exam 2017. The overall pass percentage compared to the same number for class 10th examination is less and which has been improving over the past year. The number was 98.17% for 10th in 2016 which is less compared to the 2016 12th results which are 83.05%.
There is a scope for improvement in the CBSE class 12th performance.
Also read Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2018